I hate mice!!!!!

We have a little mouse taunting me at our home. I hate mice! I am that old hag in cartoons that stands on chairs screaming and swatting with a broom. For a while I was the only who had seen the little bugger. In the last week Celina and Nick have witnessed it as well. It is to the point that early in the morning when I am getting ready for work I am prepared to leap onto a chair at any moment just in case we get a little visit. Well, it is late and we just got home from Night Strike and here is how it happened....

Celina went to get in the shower and Nick just got up to turn the sprinkler on, just when the door opened I saw Mousie bound across the living room from curtain to couch. I screamed "it's in the house!" Nick, in sheer panic by my yelling, just about closed me in the house to protect himself (I'm sure he didn't mean to). I got out the door and Nick was trying to figure out what exactly was in the house, so I told him. We bravely went back in and put Chance in our bedroom and tried to scope Mousie out. Nick found him under the curtain so I had to stand on the couch and shake the curtain so he could direct the scurrying toward the door. well, it worked and I was yelling obvious things in a panic like; "there he is" "push him out" "hurry hurry hurry" "ahhhhhh!" Mousie only made it half way and found a secure spot behind the bookshelf, a foot from the door, so I began chucking shoes toward the one side to scare him out...that didn't work. We moved a chair near there and got a second broom, I stood on the chair and banged the bookshelf with all my might to get it to scurry out the other side....It Worked!! Mousie made it out the door and we are off to get a dozen traps tomorrow so hopefully he doesn't come back (for his own sake). Celina missed the entire thing...lucky girl!
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "I hate mice!!!!!"

Copyright 2009 Tea and Sweatpants...
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates