A list of the types of people who live within 1/4 mile of us...

Here they are in no particular order...

European Americans
Native Americans
African Americans
Latin Americans
Middle-Eastern Decent
Old
Young
New
Lonely
Single
Vegan
Transsexual
Gay
Lesbian
Gangs
Skaters
believers
Non-believers
Meat Eating
Plant Eating
Angry
High
Loud
Silent
Home Owners
Renters
Government Housing

And Jesus loves and is active in each of their lives!
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "A list of the types of people who live within 1/4 mile of us..."

  1. Brenda Mucci says:
    July 14, 2008 at 12:15 PM

    Hi Mandy,
    I just read your recent comments and I wish I was close to give you a big hug. You could yell at me and I would listen to whatever you were saying. You were a blessing to us in New York and I can't tell you how happy I am that you Nick's wife. I am so thrilled for both of you....God is using you both, I can tell! Love you guys so much! Brenda

Copyright 2009 Tea and Sweatpants...
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates