The face of Christ in my husband...

I watched Nick do what God has called him to do. I took him to meet someone at a coffee shop that I had met a few weeks ago. It took about a total of 5 minutes before this guy trusted my husband and began to share about some of the struggles he has faced in the last month. It's amazing to me how strangers can be so comforted by the face of God reflected in a man like Nick. I watched him do it again tonight when he checked on a great neighbor of ours. The Holy Spirit has been working on the heart of this guy and Nick and been the human hands, feet and face that he needed. Praise God for Nick, this amazing man that God chose to be a walking and living reflection of Him.
Amen
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "The face of Christ in my husband..."

  1. *Austin Mommy* says:
    July 17, 2008 at 5:15 PM

    Great stuff, Mandy. Thanks for sharing all of these things that are happening in your life. It's very encouraging, and cool to know how to pray more specifically for friends all over the country. Jon and I were just talking a couple nights ago about how amazing it is to see each other being the hands of feet of Christ to others. I, too, feel incredibly blessed to be married to a man who is so open to the movement of the Spirit at work in His life. God is good, isn't he? Keep posting - I love it!
    Ang :)

Copyright 2009 Tea and Sweatpants...
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates