So Funny!

Somehow my kids and I got on the belly button discussion and why do humans have them but dogs don't? I proceeded to tell them that when we are in our mom's bellies this is how we are fed. A boy in my class interrupts at this point and says:
"oh yeah, I remember hearing about this before. We are connected to our mom's testicles to get food!"
I just laughed and moved on with the discussion.
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "So Funny!"

  1. Unknown says:
    January 11, 2009 at 4:49 PM

    Is he the child that was recently born to the "man"? Just kidding - that's probably not funny. But, your story is! Good one! As always, thanks for sharing. :)

Copyright 2009 Tea and Sweatpants...
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates