Here Comes The Third

One quarter of my third year of teaching done. I was reflecting on the fact that this truly is my THIRD year teaching. Not a big deal to some but to others a very big deal. I have heard repeatedly that inner city teachers only last three years before they find their way out of there. I completely understand why! If this job was not a calling for me there would be no reason to wake up each day. Sure, there are many wonderful things that happen daily but only by His Grace. In fact, this year has so far been better than the other two. This group of 4th graders are truly precious jewels and I am so excited to see what God has in store for me to learn this year!
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "Here Comes The Third"

  1. Unknown says:
    October 22, 2007 at 8:02 AM

    Yes it has to be a calling after visiting your class, but what control and at the same time fun you have. Dad and I are really proud of you. :)

Copyright 2009 Tea and Sweatpants...
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates