A new woman...

Last saturday I went with the girls to get my nails done...yay! I loved this birthday treat. Then my parents paid for my hair to get done by my favorite stylist...yay again! I had her whack away at it and I love it. Then, to top it off I changed my blogger background. Of anything that was the hardest to do. I felt as if I was shopping for a new identity. Geeze....I might even be changing it again, not sure I love it. I would like to be able to say that I've felt selfish for all the new around here and it revolving around me but I'll be honest I've been loving every minute of it:)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

3 Response to "A new woman..."

  1. Lauren says:
    February 25, 2010 at 2:11 PM

    How cute are you! That new cut shows off your beautiful face. Hope it saves you a bit of time in the morning too! :)

  2. *Austin Mommy* says:
    February 26, 2010 at 12:24 PM

    Love the new blog background, and LOVE the new do!! You are gorgeous, girl! :) Enjoy the new you!!

  3. J says:
    March 2, 2010 at 10:03 PM

    So cute! I love it!!!!!!

Copyright 2009 Tea and Sweatpants...
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates