Trust a step further...

Thank you all who have encouraged us through my last post. Nick and I have had some wonderful discussion about it and I feel as if we've made some really important gains. I am still praying and processing a few things so I'll post on that later.

A different kind of trust is required these days as Nick and I are going to be required to trust an adoption worker to represent us well to the state! We are going to be adopting a child!!!! We are still early in the process but half way through being certified adoptive parents through the state. It is finally time for us to tell the world about our journey! So, I'm also trusting you! I am trusting that you will be delicate and excited with us as our hearts are somewhat vulnerable. Trust us and know that this is a place that God has drawn us to. He is preparing our hearts and our home for the perfect child He has chosen for our family. We have a new blog that we will be updating frequently so please check it out! muccifamily.blogspot.com
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "Trust a step further..."

  1. Lauren says:
    March 24, 2009 at 2:46 PM

    Thank you for sharing this news!!! Rusty and I have always planned to adopt, though I don't know when that will be for us. I will look forward to having you as a resource when the time comes! Your family is in my prayers...

Copyright 2009 Tea and Sweatpants...
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates