Worlds apart...

Yesterday I had to work at a school further out in the city. I was laughing at some of what I was hearing compared to my students at King Elem. When threatening another student here is what they said...

The other school: "I will sue you!"

Mt school: "I will beat you up!"
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

3 Response to "Worlds apart..."

  1. *Austin Mommy* says:
    November 8, 2008 at 7:53 AM

    Haha! What a cultural difference - and clearly economic, as well. Funny!

  2. Diane says:
    November 10, 2008 at 6:42 AM

    Don't you love culture shock even when you are in your same city? :) Hope you are well this week. Keep the updates comin'!

  3. Harmony Moore says:
    December 2, 2008 at 8:35 AM

    I just discovered your blog!

    You can come see mine, too, but I must warn you that I'm turning into one of those mom-bloggers. =)

    It's so fun to see you on here.

Copyright 2009 Tea and Sweatpants...
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates